Sign inMenu
Mary Johnson733 0 follower OfflineMary Johnson733 E-nautTogo

Mary Johnson733: What's new?

Follow the news of Mary Johnson733.

He felt a victim of the Sept. 28, 2009 military mass shooting & killing of the opposition demonstrators in the Conakry stadium
2009 Guinea protest - Wikipedia
wikipedia.org
I and my brother flew out of my country to this country Togo to locate the bank with some documents they issue to my father from the bank at time of deposit of the fund and have established relationship with them after the bank investigation about my father’s death. This has taken us two years now. As God and his mercy, both of us are in the care of the catholic rev. sister camp.
I like - Comment - Share - Permalink - 6 October 13:47 - Public
The 2009 Guinea protest was an opposition rally in Conakry, Guinea on Monday, 28 September 2009, with about 50,000 participants protesting against the junta government that came to power after the Guinean coup d'état of December 2008. The protest march was fueled by the indication of junta leader Captain Moussa Dadis Camara breaking his pledge to not run in the next presidential vote due in January 2010.[1] The government had already banned any form of protests until 2 October, and when the demonstrators gathered in a large stadium, the security forces opened fire at them. At least 157 demonstrators were killed,[2][3][4] 1,253 injured and 30, including Cellou Dalein Diallo, the leader of the opposition Union of Democratic Forces of Guinea (UDFG), were arrested and taken away in lorries.[5][6]

On the same day in 2018 six human rights organizations demanded justice to be done for perpetrators. The organizations were the Association of Victims, Parents and Friends of the September 28 Massacre (AVIPA), the Guinean Human Rights Organization (OGDH), the International Federation for Human Rights (FIDH), Amnesty International, and Human Rights Watch.[7]

Sidya Touré, former Prime Minister and now an opposition leader, was also injured in the shootings and spoke to the BBC secretly from a hospital's restroom.[1] Opponents have accused the junta of limiting freedom of speech and violating human rights.[5] Camara said that the troops responsible for the shooting spree were out of his control.
I like - Comment - Share - Permalink - 6 October 13:44 - Public
The 2009 Guinea protest was an opposition rally in Conakry, Guinea on Monday, 28 September 2009, with about 50,000 participants protesting against the junta government that came to power after the Guinean coup d'état of December 2008. The protest march was fueled by the indication of junta leader Captain Moussa Dadis Camara breaking his pledge to not run in the next presidential vote due in January 2010.[1] The government had already banned any form of protests until 2 October, and when the demonstrators gathered in a large stadium, the security forces opened fire at them. At least 157 demonstrators were killed,[2][3][4] 1,253 injured and 30, including Cellou Dalein Diallo, the leader of the opposition Union of Democratic Forces of Guinea (UDFG), were arrested and taken away in lorries.[5][6]

On the same day in 2018 six human rights organizations demanded justice to be done for perpetrators. The organizations were the Association of Victims, Parents and Friends of the September 28 Massacre (AVIPA), the Guinean Human Rights Organization (OGDH), the International Federation for Human Rights (FIDH), Amnesty International, and Human Rights Watch.[7]

Sidya Touré, former Prime Minister and now an opposition leader, was also injured in the shootings and spoke to the BBC secretly from a hospital's restroom.[1] Opponents have accused the junta of limiting freedom of speech and violating human rights.[5] Camara said that the troops responsible for the shooting spree were out of his control.
I like - Comment - Share - Permalink - 6 October 13:43 - Public
DeutschEnglishEspañolFrançaisItalianoNederlandsPortuguêsРусскийそして
© e-nautia[EN] ▲ Terms of use Newsletter Contact